Apps DBA with SOA Admins role and responsibilities to support both Oracle SOA 11g and Oracle Service Bus middleware.
1. Making sure engine level alerts are setup to high light issues
2. Send out alerts with appropriate severity and define action plan to deal with those.
3. Review any production deployments ahead
4. Ensure deployment instructions are clear and tools in place for deployment.
5. Review purge and rebuild activities are happening as expected.
6. Troubleshooting of general production issues
Project specific Support:
2. Configuration changes for project needs.
3. Capacity planning for new interfaces
4. Load test and tuning to meet requirements.
5. Knowledge deployment and maintenance procedures.
6. Ant/WLST scripting knowledge.
7. Understanding of JVM tuning and SOA engines.