We have a urgent requirement of a DBA having good communication, strong Unix/ Linux skill, Oracle, Postgres DBA skill.
Please find below the Job Description for Oracle (Postgres) DBA
- Install Oracle databases, Client on UNIX/LINUX and WINDOWS servers
- Database Configuration & Administration
- Internal SPFILE, PFILE parameter configurations and Parameter tuning
- Good experience RMAN Backup/recovery configurations
- Good experience of EXPDP/IMPDP and exp/imp utility.
- Good exposure and understanding about oracle Databases concept.
- Database copies/Refresh (Prod to Dev, QA etc.)
- Implementation Planning and documentation
- Database SGA sizing and Capacity management
- Database, tables reorganization planning and implementation.
- DB, SQL Performance Monitor/Tuning reports and I/O tuning
- Experience in Configuration, Administration of Oracle Enterprise Manager for Alert notification.
- Analyzes the issue to determine the root cause and develop solutions or escalate to the appropriate team.
- Supporting application team
- Oracle Gateway installation and configuration.
- Having experience of DR setup through various synch methods
- Experience in Migration/Upgrades/Patch implementation in databases
- Experience of User, tables, tablespaces, datafiles creation and management
- Experience in developing processes, procedures to automate database monitoring
- Usage of AWR and ADDM reports & analysis and suggest the improvements
- Willing to work in rotational shift which includes Night Shift.
- Strong experience in Shell scripting and UNIX knowledge.