SQL DBA Developers :
We are looking for SQL DBA Developers for its development center in Hyderabad,Dubai,Singapore . The ideal candidate need to have worked on SQL Server, TSQL, SSIS and SSRS at the minimum Please find the job details and revert with your updated profiles if available & interested.
Note : People who can join immediately or less then a month only needs to apply.
SQL DBA Developer:
The SQL Server Administrator supports configuration, maintenance and operations of SQL Servers, databases, and Microsoft SharePoint applications to ensure program infrastructure support needs are met.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
* Performs administration, troubleshooting, installation, maintenance and configuration of SQL servers, databases, services & applications.
* Provides backup, recovery, security management, and ensures the availability of SQL databases and SQL Server operations systems.
* Administers, configures, monitors and maintains Microsoft SharePoint instances.
* Implements procedures for rapid and reliable deployment, configuration, backup and recovery of database servers, including testing of backup and recovery scenarios.
* Provides technical support for SQL database tools.
* Monitors database sizes, disk space availability, and manages databases within SQL Clustered SAN environments.
* Provides support for tuning database queries and assigning indexes.
* Installs upgrades, service packs, and security updates for SQL Server database environments.
* Routinely runs database integrity checks.
* Analyzes, develops, tests and implements database designs.
* Responsible for aiding in own self-development by being available and receptive to all training made available by the company.
* Plans daily activities within the guidelines of company policy, job description and supervisor"s instruction in such a way as to maximize personal output.
* Responsible for keeping own immediate work area in a neat and orderly condition to ensure safety of self and co-workers. Will report any unsafe conditions and/or practices to the appropriate supervisor and human resources. Will immediately correct any unsafe conditions as the best of own ability.
SQL Developer: (Hands on experience)
ER-Model (Entity Relationship)
Different Ways to design database
All types of Keys (Primary Key, Foreign Key, Unique Key)
Worked with Stored Procedure, Functions, Indexes, Views, Triggers
Performance Tuning of Stored Procedure/Functions.
User Defined Functions
Table type Variables
SQL Server Reporting Services (Report Designing and Deployment on the Server)
SQL Server Integration Services (ETL package designing and deployment on the Integration Server)
Knowledge on Cube designing and Data warehouse concepts.
Worked with Report Server and Report Manager
Hungry BIrd Resources.