- Experience in supporting Oracle, SQL Server in highly available & high capacity production environments
- Experience in Installing and Configuring of MS SQL Server 2012/2008 versions in Standalone and Clustered Environments
- Experience with monitoring tools like Foglight, Spotlight
- Good Experience in SQL Server 2008/2012, Windows 2008/2012, Windows Clustering, Replication and Database Mirroring
- Experience with upgrading MS SQL Server from 2008 to 2012 versions.
- Migrating SQL database to Oracle environment.
- Ability to execute SQL Server back-up and restore processes for point-in-time recovery.
- Experience deploying stored procedures, triggers, views and user-defined functions.
- Experience in optimizing SQL queries, creating indexes, and database tuning.
- Review and deploy database change scripts provided by application development teams and third party vendors..
- Participate in 24/7 operations support on a rotational basis as required.
- Test, benchmark, and document SQL Server environment changes resulting from patching, database migrations,
Database version upgrades, hardware changes, and software version releases prior to release into the production environment.
Note: Looking for immediate or 7-15 days notice period