- 5+ years- experience installing, configuring, administering, tuning, and troubleshooting Oracle eBusiness Suite on Linux and UNIX environments.
- Extensive experience and in depth knowledge of application administration and strong DBA background in eBusiness Suite.
- Strong database administration, Performance tuning, and Backup and Recovery skills in Oracle 9i, 10g, 11g, 12c, and RAC on UNIX and Linux environments.
- Experience installing, configuring, administering and troubleshooting of Oracle Fusion Middleware products (OAM, SOA, OBIEE, etc.).
- Deep understanding of Oracle's current product line; RDBMS, Middleware, Application suite of products.
- Experience of Oracle E-Business Suite HRMS product a strong advantage
- Experience of exposing E-Business Suite in a DMZ
- Single Sign-on enabling Oracle E-Business Suite
- Creative person who has developed innovative approaches to developing solutions.
- Goal oriented with high standards for quality and performance.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Proven skills as a team member on at least two or more full cycle implementations
- Ability to support multiple environments simultaneously.
- A Bachelor degree is preferred.
Oracle RDBMS - 9i/10g/11g/12c database
- Oracle Installation
- Database creation; DBA skills (physical design)
- Oracle programming skills (SQL, PL/SQL)
- Understanding of tools to manipulate data
- Performance Tuning, SQL Tracing and TKPROF
- Backup and Recovery
Oracle e-Business Technology
- Oracle e-Business Installation Release 11i/R12
- Installation and upgrades of R12.2 a plus
- Oracle e-Business Database Management
- Oracle e-Business System Administration
- Exposing E-Business Suite in a DMZ, e.g., iRecruitment
- Integrating E-Business Suite with OAM for single sign on
Oracle Fusion Middleware:
- Oracle WebLogic Application Server installation and administration
- Oracle Business Intelligence administration
- OAM/OID administration
UNIX, Linux, windows and Scripting
- Knowledge of UNIX (Solaris, AIX, HP), Linux (Red Hat, OEL) and Windows Operating system
- Shell and batch script programming skills
- Transition current Oracle E-Business Suite development environments into a Cloud based service
- Patch all internal instances to latest level of Oracle E-Business Suite HCM
- Create new Oracle E-Business Suite HCM instances based on very latest Oracle Release (12.2.4)
- Install multi-language packs
- Maintain and monitor all environments.
- Support development team with database issues.
- Assist our customers in analyzing database level issues encountered with our software, e.g., analyzing the session pool, shared memory usage etc.
- Assist with database level performance tracing of our software
- Create database snapshots that can be used to - rewind- training and test databases to predefined levels
- Assist development team in release management activities, such as building new software patches
- Maintain and support software version control system (Tortoise SVN)