As a member in Database Administrator team, you must have in-depth knowledge and hands-on experience with Oracle Database Technologies with a proven ability to support and maintain the Database installations.
You mission will be to work closely with the Database Architect Team and be a Single Point Of Contact for Oracle Database Support and help resolving all internal Database(s) related issues.
* To install and maintain the Internal Database Server as demanded by the business needs
* To extend the required technical support for all issues related to internal production Database(s) and also during the product development, testing and release phases
* To define, monitor the Database performance, benchmark the performance and document the results
* To be able to configure and optimize the DB to manage horizontal (clustering) and vertical (data model) scalability
* To configure, tune and optimize the Oracle Database Server installation and be able to configure the Host Operating System (Windows, IBM AIX, Red Hat Linux)
* To maintain, document and improve the ESL Scripts (existing and new automatic scripts for installation and database maintenance)
* To perform DB Backup and Replication activities, manage Core-Database-Changes
* To work closely with Database Architect team to achieve the following
* Database manipulation (create new tables, modify existing tables, create new indexes, create/ modify schema, role, privileges, data files and tablespace and other DB related tasks)
* Define and document the required DB install process as part of the MF product installation and configuration
* Help delivering proof of concepts meeting customer business requirements
* Review and improve the SQL queries as required by the business
* Evaluate and Test the new Oracle releases
* Define the required Oracle patch level (based on Oracle support and our MF requirement)
* Define, monitor and manage the required HW sizing and share the same with the stakeholders
* DB Partitioning and Implementation
* A degree in IT / Computer or equivalent stream with of 5 - 9 years of experience in Database Administration and related activities
* Strong Knowledge of Oracle Database (11g), SQL, PL/SQL, RAC, DB Partitioning, Performance, Tuning, High Availability, Mirroring, Replication setup and maintenance with very good understanding of Security Models, Oracle Vault, VPD, OLTP, DWH and Database Management Tools
* Operating system knowledge: Windows, IBM AIX and Red Hat Linux
* Preferably an Oracle Certified (OCP) Database Administrator
* Ability to communicate in an international business environment with good spoken and written English level.
* Strong leadership skills and ability to lead on critical technical issue and achieve the desired results
* An independent and strong team player with willingness to mentor and guide the team
What do we offer?
* Attractive salary and benefits
* Excellent working environment in a young and dynamic team in an international environment