1. Must have a expert knowledge of Oracle versions 8.0 to 12c and Microsoft SQL.
2. Create and maintains database and operation documentation according to BMO standards (new business data definitions, Design decisions, and Pre-Production procedures)
3. Strong knowledge of core DBA functions such as installation of database software, modification of database servers, account set-up, maintenance, DB patches and upgrades
4. Experience supporting fast paced, mission critical infrastructure
5. Performs database and application tuning and capacity planning to support business availability and performance targets
6. Experience with installing and maintaining RAC database cluster
7. Takes initiative and lead in design, development, testing and implementation of enhancements to existing database
8. Ready to work in shifts and flexible in working hours