- Proven in Oracle RDBMS architecture concepts
- Usage of data dictionary views , Expert in database administration (undo, redo, space, memory management).
- Install, upgrade and patching.
- Database performance tuning.
- Good in troubleshooting issues, Advanced Backup and recovery using RMAN.
- Preparing and reviewing complex change plans, Expert in database performance tuning
- Database performance tuning,Trouble shooting database issues, Basic SQL and PL/SQL
- Good knowledge of Unix and shell scripting ,Expertise in administering RAC/ASM OR Data guard - Handling database Corruption issues
- Implementing Best practices Performing technical deep derive.
-Good communication skills mandatory
-Shift requirement details: Supporting in 8/5 Shift's CST time zone as well on-calls.
Applicant should have good knowledge about Oracle RDBMS and concepts.
Applicant should have good knowledge on ITIL process.
* Expert in Oracle 11g, Oracle 11g RAC, ASM, Oracle Data Guard, RMAN
* Expert in database performance analysis and tuning
* Expert in oracle upgrades and migrations
* Good Knowledge on Golden Gate
* Good Knowledge on Oracle Data Guard