* Administration of MS SQL database systems and related environments from development to production.
* Design, implement, and maintain automation of ongoing administration and maintenance tasks.
* Work with Engineering and Operation teams on new releases, schema design, data migration, SQL tuning and release management.
* Capacity planning, monitoring, auditing, database/application performance optimization and other tasks.
* Provide On-call for a 24x7 environment.
* High Availability Maintenance
* Planning and designing disaster recovery environments.
* Hand's on security implementation
* Worked on Database - Change Management Process.
* Candidates from Product based companies will with database automation will be a great plus
* Oracle mysql and MS SQL*server 5 to 12 years experience.
* BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent technical degree.
* Solid MS SQL database and administration fundamentals.
* Experience with managing large volume databases for both OLTP and OLAP environment.
* Experience with database performance tuning, backup and recovery using and high availability concepts.
* Experience supporting reporting development teams and database scripts version management
* Knowledge on My SQL and Oracle will be an added advantage.
* MS SQL Security and Access management will be advantage.