- Build and Refine Predictive and
Prescriptive models to improve insights, enhance data-driven business
strategies and drive improve profitability.
- Develop next generation analytic approaches where current generation approaches are not adequate.
- Determine when and how to use quantitative research tools to address business problems.
- Document the thinking and details to enable future analysis to reference.
- Develop deep expertise with company's data warehouse, systems, product and other resources.
- Extract, collate and analyse data from a variety of sources to provide insights into projects where appropriate.
- Exceptional problem solving skills.
- Advanced data mining and predictive modelling (including statistically modelling and machine learning techniques) skills
- Must have very strong statistical orientation (Theory and applied)
- 3+ years of business experience in an advanced analytical role.
- Experience with experimental test design (A/B split, fully factorial, fractional factorial)
- 3+ years working in enterprise data warehouse environment in Bigdata architecture.
- Strong Python and R programming skills. SAS, MATLAB will be a plus.
- Experience with Scala, Spark and PMML is required.
- Strong SQL skills, Very Data Savvy Teradata and Hadoop experience is preferred.
- Keen ability to visualize data through charting/graphing information display skills.
- Analytical and decisive thinker, flexible problem solver, great team player.
- Able to communicate effective at all levels.
- Impeccable attention to detail and very strong ability to convert complex data into insights and action plans.