CURRENT OPENINGS: New Delhi, Pune
ZS (www.zsassociates.com) is the world's largest firm focused exclusively on improving business performance through sales and marketing consulting solutions, from customer insights and strategy to analytics, operations and technology. Together, we design and implement strategies that lead to greater market share, more competitive operations and increased use of today's latest technologies. From 22 offices worldwide, ZS professionals draw on deep industry and domain expertise to deliver impact where it matters for clients. We are particularly known for our expertise in the pharmaceutical and health care sectors, yet work across a range of industries.
ZS' India Capability & Expertise Centers house more than 60% of ZS people across two locations in Gurgaon and Pune. Our teams work with colleagues across North America, Europe and East Asia to deliver sales and marketing projects to our end client, who drives our business. The Centers primarily support projects in the areas of Business Analysis, Business Operations and Business Technology.
ZS' Business Analysis group delivers solutions to a broad spectrum of sales and marketing challenges. We also help our clients transform their sales and marketing strategies and organizations to improve their effectiveness. Our recommendations and solutions are based in rigorous research and analysis underpinned by deep expertise and thought leadership across the demand genertion process.
Data Science Consultants (DSCs) design, develop and execute analytic techniques on large, complex, structured and unstructured data sets (including big data) to help clients make better sales and marketing decisions. DSCs will research and develop new offerings/solutions, deliver client impact by collaborate to deliver client solutions and develop the ZS point of view in this space.
* Develop advanced algorithms that solve problems of large dimensionality in a computationally efficient and statistically effective manner;
* Implement statistical and data mining techniques (e.g. hypothesis testing, machine learning and retrieval processes) on large data sets to identify trends, figures and other relevant information;
* Collaborate with clients and other ZS stakeholders to effectively integrate and communicate analysis findings;
* Evaluate emerging datasets and technologies that may contribute to our analytical platform;
* Own development of select assets/accelerators that create scale;
* Contribute to thought leadership through research and publication;
* Guide and manage project teams of Associates/Associate Consultants.
* PhD degree in Computer Science, Statistics or related discipline, plus 2-4 years of relevant post-PhD work experience;
* In lieu of a PhD, 5-8 years of relevant post-collegiate job experience;
* Experience with big data/advanced analytics concepts and algorithms (e.g. text mining, social listening, recommender systems, predictive modeling, etc.);
* Relevant programming background (e.g. Java/Python/R);
* Strong understanding of relevant tools/platforms (e.g. Hadoop eco system and database systems);
* Agile project planning and project management experience;
* Team management and skill development experience;
* Relevant domain knowledge preferred; (healthcare/transportation/hi-tech/insurance);
* Excellent oral and written communication skills;
* Strong attention to detail, with a research-focused mindset;
* Excellent critical thinking and problem solving skills;
* High motivation, good work ethic and maturity.
ZS is a global consulting firm; fluency in English is required, additional fluency in at least one European or Asian language is highly desired.
Candidates must possess work authorization for their intended country of employment. An on-line application, including a cover letter expressing interest and a full set of transcripts (official or unofficial), is required to be considered.
ZS Associates offers a competitive compensation package with salary and bonus incentives, plus an attractive benefits package.
NO AGENCY CALLS, PLEASE