You can scale offline models to the online world. You are able to aggregate, slice and dice large and wide data sets from public and customer sources to generate invaluable insights. You are obsessed over data cleanliness and canonicalization. You love to find data insights that solve critical problems in a complex data environment.
Qualifications & Experience :
- MS or PhD in Computer Science, Engineering, Operational Research, Statistics, Mathematics or another quantitative field of study
- 2-7 years experience in machine learning, statistics, or data mining
- Data analysis and exploration skills in R, Scala, Matlab, Excel, Weka and other tools
- Production experience in mix of: Java, C++, Python, Pig, Hive, SQL, Hadoop
- Interest in the latest techniques in feature representation and learning algorithms is a plus