The professional plays a key role in sales and marketing division within the organization for global markets, responsible for executing business development strategies for target companies within the designated domains. The candidate will play a hunter role, responsible for acquiring new clients. The candidate will develop revenue-producing relationships with decision-making executives at targeted firms, as well as drive the sales cycle of all generated and assigned sales opportunities.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Plan approaches and pitches. Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client's needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services and products.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company's unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Participate in pricing the product/service.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
- Work with concerned teams to ensure that prerequisites (Case-Studies, Collateral, Decks) are in place.
- Chase up on prospects by email , social media or cold calling to demo or get interested to work with Innoplexus. Consistently move existing prospects through the sales cycle.
- Be responsible to deliver on a quarterly sales budget.
- Be a key-driver in leading & expanding the sales team.
- Ensuring research quality and achieving high customer satisfaction levels, drive customer satisfaction survey.
- Providing insights to management to improve process, increase sales traction and expanding customer base in new geographies.
- A "go-getter" attitude with aggressive IT sales experience (Solution Selling, IT services, Outsourcing).
- Demonstration of a consistent over-achievement of client acquisition and sales revenue targets.
- Excellent communication (written and spoken) and interpersonal skills.
- Relevant Experience and knowledge with one of these Domains: Analytic s and Big Data Healthcare, BFSI (Insurance, Bank and Finance services).