NOTE: - THOSE CANDIDATES WHO ARE CURRENTLY IN US NEED TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION ONLY.
Currently we are having urgent opening for the position of Data Modeler/Data Architect with one of our Prestigious Client.
Job Location : US (Boston)
Educational Qualification:- ANY
Total Experience 9yrs to 17yrs
Experience and Responsibilities:-
- Must be having Minimum of 8-14 years Database / Data Warehouse development / architecture experience .
- Must be having Strong SQL background and BI reporting.
- Must be having Experience using ETL packages such as Data Integrator, working with tools like Informatica/SAP BODS.
- Be able to work with both non-technical and technical client community to accurately define data requirements
- Demonstrated ability to design and implement physical Star Schemas.
- Should have comprehensive knowledge of Database systems and Concepts
- Highly skilled at Oracle Database tuning: PL/SQL and explain plan
- Good understanding of data warehousing project life cycle
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Dimensional Data Modeling and understanding of 3NF
Knowledge of industry methodologies
Experience and Responsibilities: -
- Architect the overall data warehouse design - conceptual, logical, and physical representations.
- Work with the Business Analysts, Developers and/or functional users to perform detailed data analysis to develop the data model for the data warehouse and data marts.
- Design physical data models for multi-generation, full life cycle Data Warehouse.