- Good Programming knowledge in SQL Server and BI technologies like SSIS and SSRS,TSQL coding
- Datawarehouse architecture and concepts
- Data modeling exposure and Basics of data modeling
Primarily responsible for driving the Ops Releases and Production issues:
- Design and code reviews
- Owns all technology architecture deliverables in the program
- Responsible and accountable for technical excellence of application
- Responsible for delivery of all technical (non-functional) requirements in the release
- Represent application team in all architecture reviews
- Ensure that Organizations standard processes and methods are followed.
- Review application, data and technical architecture deliverables throughout to ensure quality and requirement traceability
- Work with Integration architecture team to get integration governance signoff on integration arch deliverables.
- Responsible for ensuring Organizations standard software usage in development environment
Good to have:
Database Architect is responsible to develop and maintain the conceptual, logic and physical data models.
This person should be able to analyze the functional and technical requirements and translate it design the best data model that suits the needs meeting the Organizations standards for Data modeling.
Document benchmarks and procedures needed to optimize performance.
Ensure that all guidelines are followed.
Provide input on any design decisions for interfacing or integrating databases.
Update logical and physical database designs with changes.
Work with the application designer and technical architect to design changes to the database required by approved service requests.
Design, maintain and enhance design data dictionaries, physical and logical database models, and performance tuning.
Maintain a central data repository for the applications.