The incumbent will be responsible for all Technical Assurance aspects in Project Data team, specifically;
- Project Decision Space Standards
- Data Architecture
- Data Quality
- Master Data Management
- Data Standards
In carrying out his/her duties, the incumbent will have the following responsibilities:
- Be the single point of reference on all technical assurance initiatives.
- Communicate and advise Project Data on proper data governance processes, procedures and guidelines.
- Ensures the implementation of data and application standards as required (i.e. PDW Standards)
- Ensures the data architecture for Project Data's applications and systems adhere to the guidelines defined by TA.
- Ensures Master Data Management is properly operationalize and managed in Project Data.
- Ensures the data quality dashboard under Project Data are periodically monitored and data is corrected when the performance indicator changes to either amber or red color.
- Collates unresolved TA issues and channels back to TA,TD for follow up.
- On all technical data matters, will work in accordance with TD Framework and TA guidelines & processes.
- To be the - link- between Technical Assurance and Project Data, increasing the collaboration effort between both teams.
- To support TA initiatives in Project Data to ensure higher participation rate which in return, maximize the value of these initiatives at TD Level.
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Persistence in driving towards agreed solutions
- Staying open to new ideas
- Continuous drive to learn
- 5 years working experience in the E&P industry preferably in a data management role
- Degree in geosciences, IT or any field that requires analysis and logic
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Ability to take complex ideas and summarize into simple concepts
- Ability to work with diverse groups of people in a change management role
- Enthusiasm, drive and persistence to successfully complete difficult tasks