Provide consulting support to solve for business problems in the area of customer analytics for the CMT / Telecom domain through Predictive analytics based solutions and perform quantitative ad-hoc analyses to create valuable insights from data.
Key Competencies and Characteristics:
- Proficiency in one or more of analytical tools such as SAS product suite (Base Stat, E-miner, SAS EGRC), SPSS, SQL, KXEN and any other statistical tools such as R, Matlab etc.
- Advanced Excel including VBA and PowerPoint skills
- Consulting skills and project management experience is preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to tie analytic solutions to business/industry value and outcomes
- 2-7 years of analytics overall experience, including at least 2 years of quantitative analysis in the CMT / Telecom Industry.
- Hands on experience in Predictive analytics projects involving statistical modeling, customer segmentation etc.
- MS in Statistics, Data Mini ng, Econometrics or related fields or MBA (Preferred)
- Exposure to US/ overseas Markets is preferred
As a Analyst / Consultant you will be responsible for:
- Develop methodologies to support Customer Analytical project execution for CMT / Telecom clients
- Develop predictive analytics based solutions for
- Customer Segmentation
- Statistical Models across customer Lifecycle
- Attrition / Cross-Sell / Upsell Propensity Models
- Customer Lifetime Value
- Pricing Analytics
- Web Analytics
- Apply appropriate techniques, such as exploratory data analysis, regression, bootstrapping, trees, cluster analysis, survival analysis and so on
- Develop and articulate strategic recommendations based on rigorous data analysis
- Partner with client teams to understand business problems and marketing strategies