Exposure to risk/compliance/regulatory frameworks in one or more of the following areas:
1.Data retrieval from various data stores or files; Combine and filter those data as required for the analysis
2.Ability to extract data from various formats/structures e.g. flat text files, DB files, report formats etc.
3. Have extensive experience performing slicing and dicing of data.
4. Draw data lineage maps
5. Ability to identify business rules/transformation and instill data quality and validation mechanism
6. Define risk and controls
7. Automate tracking quality across the data life cycle
8. Experience in applying data quality principles in an organizational setup primarily in banking and insurance sectors
9. Analytics, Research, Statistical sampling and Quantitative analysis
1) Essential: Strong SAS, SQL, VBA, MS Access and MS-Excel skills (preferably with certification)
2) Preferred: ACL, MS-SQL Server, Oracle etc.