This position will be an active member of the OMS (Offender Management System) team working for DTMB in conjunction with the Department of Corrections. Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM, with InRule rules engine development and execution.
Software Engineer with at least 10 years of experience working with Microsoft .NET, has passed a Microsoft CRM Certification Exam for Applications, Installation and Configuration or Customization and has at least 10 years- experience designing and developing applications/solutions based on the Microsoft Dynamics CRM development platform. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals, performs a variety of complicated tasks, leads and direct the work of others, may report directly to a project manager. This position is an important component within the implementation team.
Project activities will include development of Microsoft CRM Dynamics forms and entities, integration of In Rule software within CRM, workflow designs, and data mapping.
- Software Engineer with at least 10 years of .NET application development experience (C# preferred)
- At least 5 years of direct experience working with Microsoft Dynamics including CRM Dynamics Installation, Configuration and Customization
- 7 years- experience with XML and defining WSDL for interfaces
- Must demonstrate working knowledge of common .NET framework development practices and object-oriented design
- Exceptional knowledge of business processes and workflows
- Strong analytical and creative problem solving skills for design, creation and testing of complex systems
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organization skills to interact with customers, to prioritize work, balance and lead complex projects
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Installation and maintenance of CRM Connector to In Rule rules engine.
- Experience with In Rule IR Author, IR Verify .
- Experience in State Government work environment preferred - Service-oriented architecture design patterns (WCF, REST) - WPF, ASP.NET or HTML5 UI development - Experience with a BRE/BRMS
Education Required :
- Bachelor's degree in business or information technology - Candidate should have passed a Microsoft CRM Certification Exam for Applications, Installation and Configuration or Customization.