Summary of Job Purpose:
We are looking for Analysts with hands on experience in Modeling & Analytics and SQL programming to be based out of our Gurgaon office. Hospitality Industry experience exposure would be desired.
* Being a part of the team working on marketing analytics / CRM projects with global clients.
* Applying analytical tools and techniques and effectively communicating the results to various internal/external stakeholders.
* Understand the nature, structure & quality of data, identify data issues and suggest solutions.
* Execute planned analysis to meet the project objectives.
* Ensure on-time & error free delivery, proactively escalate issues when required.
* Data Management & Manipulation
* Exploratory Analysis & Making Presentations
* Statistical Analysis & Design using SAS
Qualifications and Skills Required:
* 4 years minimum experience in a quantitative role.
* Experience in the area of contributing to Analysis by building Logistic Regression Models / Segmentation Skills
* Bachelors degree (or equivalent) in a Numerical Course e.g. Statistics, Mathematics, Physics, Economics, Engineering, Computer Science, IT or equivalent
* Masters qualification in statistics / engineering or similar (desired)
* Strong statistical knowledge, SQL Programming and SAS skills (data manipulation, macros, statistical procedures, etc.)