We are looking for a Credit Manager for one of our clients in Mumbai. The details are given below.
India's hottest start-up in Digital Finance. An NBFC registered with the RBI and a member of CIBIL, serving SMEs with fast, flexible and innovative working capital credit products. Founded in 2013 and funded by Sequoia and SAIF, the management team includes professionals from McKinsey & Company, Gokaldas Exports, Citibank, Capital First, Kotak, Standard Chartered Bank, Dhanlaxmi Bank, Bain Capital, Tech Mahindra, and Wipro.
LOCATION: BKC, Mumbai
- Credit appraisal of loan applications within defined policy guidelines and accordingly recommending them for approval to higher authorities
- Assessing creditworthiness of the potential client by studying financial history basis documents submitted, market information, reference checks etc.
- Underwriting and making proposals of cases with desired level of quality to higher authorities
- Ensuring systematic and timely verification processes; coordinating with verification agencies
- Finalization of terms and conditions of the proposal in consultation with higher authorities
- Timely processing of the proposals to ensure the faster TAT
- Ensuring adherence to the internal credit policy, RBI guidelines and guidelines specific to NBFCs
- Vendor relationship management like FCU and FI agencies.
1. A minimum of 4 years experience in SME Underwriting in a reputed Bank or NBFC
2. Strong analytical skills and familiarity with a wide range of business loan products
3.Good academic credentials - Bachelors or Masters degree from reputed institution
Hurry! Please send your CV to email@example.com
THOSE WHO CAN JOIN IMMEDIATELY WOULD BE PREFERRED!!