Responsible for the day-to-day management of credit risks arising from exposures booked in India. Define, approve and recommend Credit proposals through close liaison with business units, realistic and acceptable parameters of the Bank's risk appetite in terms of business activities and products, size and nature of clients, industry.
- To complete independent risk assessments and management process within the Bank, monitoring compliance with risk related requirements and limits imposed by regulators and the Bank.
- To ensure that credit facilities are prepared and approved in compliance with established policies and exposure limits set by regulators and the Bank.
- To identify, evaluate and recommend mitigation of risks associated with credit proposals/corporate finance deals and report risk exposures arising from business units to Head Office.
- To make recommendations on necessary improvements/amendments to credit policies and procedures and ensure that these are implemented as and when approved.
- To ensure/Train the policies and procedures of the Bank are understood and complied with by staff at all times.
- To provide support and advice to business units and other support units on credit related matters.
- To perform any other duties as may be assigned by supervisors from time to time.