IT/ Technology - Software/ Services
- Should be proficient at designing and visualising ability. Should be able to convert creative brief into visually appealing layout / concept
- Be able to understand client's requirement and developing a design to suit the needs.
- Should have great communication skills in spoken and written English.
- Must have hands on experience of tools like Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign.
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts for E-Learning / Marketing materials
- Excellent idea generation skills.
- Creative flair, originality and a strong visual sense, confidence, to present and explain ideas.
- Thorough understanding of composition typography color theory
- Conceptualize and create static and dynamic creative
- Manage a team of graphic, print and web designers to swiftly and efficiently deliver design requirements
- Deliver high volume of creatives within stipulated deadlines
- Any background in E learning related creative is preferred
- Should have worked on print ads, brochures,magazines, posters, product packaging, exhibitions and displays, corporate communications and corporate identity, i.e. giving organization a visual brand.