Domain: CPRD (consumer products/retail/distribution) must have recent experience:
* Expertise in handling multiple large and complex end-to-end delivery engagements ( spanning multiple technology towers) for CPRD customers
* Good experience/ knowledge of trends and best practices in the Consumer Products/ Retail and Distribution domain
* Experience as a domain consultant (CPRD) an added advantage
As a Delivery Leader for CPRD sector, he/ she:
* Manages operational and tactical aspects of multiple/ large scale CPRD projects.
* Addresses delivery and account escalations - Serves as key participant in team (across shores) meetings and client meetings, as needed.
* Implements engagement review and consistent, measurable quality assurance procedures in accordance with Capgemini structure/ methodologies to ensure on time on budget and on quality successful execution across CPRD engagements, as measured by sector goals and customer satisfaction
* Plans, manages and mitigates risks across engagements across personnel and deliverables.
* Analyzes profitability, revenue, margins and utilization across sector engagements and seeks ways to minimize ADRC and maximize CM/ GOP.
* Works closely with the COE to maximize sector connect and contributions to ongoing bids and account mining activities.
* Possesses a good understanding of our service offerings, technical preferences, and technical direction. Identifies innovation, solution opportunities and capitalizes on "add-on" sales opportunities across projects through active TLI/ IDP and Portfolio teams connect.
* Effectively communicates relevant project/practice information to superiors and peers.
* Tactfully communicates sensitive information across stakeholders.
* Works in close liaison with sector/ account teams and IDP/ TLI units - in ensuring customer satisfaction and sector growth