To look after the sales, marketing, business development, administration, logistics & distribution, overall operations of an Indian pharma company's East Africa operations.
1. To formulate and implement the Brand Promotion activities
2. To develop and provide promotional inputs
3. To facilitate the launch of the company / product in various countries via symposiums, doctor lectures, CMEs, round table conferences and others events
4. To train the field force in his territory including Indian representative and that countrys local representatives
5. To handle a team of MRs (Medical Representatives)
6. To develop and manage business distributor network
7. To manage secondary sales in his territory
Graduates with 10+ years experience in pharmaceutical sales & marketing with 3+ years experience in the East African Market managing overall operations of a pharmaceutical formulations marketing company.
1. Should be able to work independently and be a self-starter.
2. Should have the market expertise
3. Should have good written & verbal communication.
4. Should be ready for travelling as per job requirements
5. Local national will be preferred
6. Should have relevant experience working as Country Manager with organizations of repute in the field of pharmaceutical formulations.