* Responsible to control and monitor project total expenditure including verifying and checking of invoices and claims from suppliers, vendors and subcontractors to ensure that all project expenditures are captured and properly recorded.
* To provide an independent assessment of actual project cost.
* Continuous review and monitoring of project cost and identify cost overruns and suggest recovery methodology.
* Perform project profitability analysis.
* Perform technical and commercial review of Shipbuilding long term contracts (including subcontractor's quotations) for the preparation of Service agreements.
* Ensure effective project implementation and utilize productive reports from the creation of WBS with the use of project management system to monitor the status of all purchases, invoicing and delivery up to the closure of the project.
* Perform project costing related reporting to the team and management's review on a monthly basis to ensure that expenditures are kept within the project budget.
* Review of project risk and mitigation plans and its impact on project profitability.