- These individuals assist management by ensuring that a system is in place that will contribute to identifying and analysing all risks to the Dimension Data business.
- They co-ordinate specific processes to support the implementation and execution of the audit plan.
- The Internal Auditor works closely with the CEO/CFO determine and plan the scope and objective of an internal audit.
- These individuals co-ordinate reporting with the external auditors and ensure awareness of the workings in the audit and the areas of concern.
- The Internal Auditor remains current with internal auditing best practice and legislation to ensure the analysis and review of a variety of areas in the business depending on the scope identified in the audit plan and will include, but not limited to:
- Analysing the operations in a way which closely follows the rules and procedures supporting the company's goals and objectives to determine compliance to these procedures.
- Analysing and evaluating the internal controls to determine its effectiveness in mitigating risks and threats and to ensure the reliability of financial reports and compliance to laws and statutory reports.
- Evaluating the means by which the organisation protects its assets and ensures that the safeguards are assessed.
- These individuals professionally communicate the findings of the audit to the required stakeholders.
- They prepare a final audit report for submission and distribution to the various stakeholders and the adequacy and effectiveness of stakeholder action plans are assessed and implementation is monitored and reported in writing.
- The Internal Auditor uses their specialist knowledge of audit procedures to assist with the review of the outcome of the audit process in terms of its objectives, quality, completeness and feedback.
- They communicate and present this information to the auditing committee and management, reporting on the policies adopted for auditing, and the programs and activities of the Auditing team.
- The Internal Auditor displays an ability to gather, analyse and evaluate facts and has good verbal and written communication skills.
- They use their well developed interpersonal skills to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees at all levels in the business.
- They are proactive individuals who display good analytical and reasoning skills and the ability to interpret complex processes, policies and financial and legal documents.
Experience & Qualification:
Essential: CA first attempt from big 4, from internal audit function of big corporates OR audit function of big 4 . Candidate who worked for Big 4 previously can also apply.
Desirable: Internal Audit qualification
Experience: 6-10 years post qualification