The role requires the Business Development Manager to establish the client needs, create a desire to buy, present appropriate solutions, complete the sales process and realize payment. Activities that directly result in profitable business growth aligned to the companys strategic focus. Key responsibilities include:
-Identification and alignment of appropriate markets and customers with our products .
- Identify and research appropriate markets for the alignment of our products.
- Develop and implement strategies for key accounts .
-Develop and build relationships and partnerships with clients .
-Sell products and services that ensure growth and profitability.
-Continual monitoring & research of territory/market/industry initiatives .
-Prepare professional sales forecasting & budgeting reports
Customer Service -
- To maximize client satisfaction.
-Responsive to customers needs.
- Retain and build customer trust.
- Actively seek feedback from clients to ensure continuous improvement .
- Proactively find solutions to address client challenges
- To achieve/exceed budget for financial year
- Prepare sales targets in line with overall annual budgets and meet/exceed the targets
- Convert initial leads into profitable sales
- Work collaboratively with consultants for the assessment business
- Apply optimal pricing structures for both the client and company
- Deliver formal presentations to clients
Candidate should be from hard core corporate sales background only
- Preference with corporate training sales experience.
- Good communication & presentation skills mandate.
- Expert in all core selling areas
- Experience of managing and growing a set of customers on a consistent basis