- To plan and coordinate all aspects of technical projects from initiation to delivery.
- To manage project initiation activities that include identifying contractual obligations, client needs and goals, existing situation, etc.
- To develop, define and execute project plans, activities, schedules, budgets and deliverables.
- To identify needed resources for projects, defines and assigns major project roles.
- To ensure requirements for internal projects.
- Coordinates activities and tasks among project team members, other internal departments and client as needed to meet project goals and ensure project completion is on schedule.
- To assign and monitor work of project team, providing technical and analytical support and direction. Interfaces with external clients and team members on technical matters.
- To serve as liaison between teams, in internal organizations as well as in client, to ensure all project targets and requirements are met.
- To conduct project closure activities and to formalize and communicate the acceptance, handover documentation and ongoing activities to accountable teams and complete a post-implementation review to identify areas of improvement.
- Graduate from a premier graduate (IIM, XLRI, FMS or equivalent) college with a strong academic background, with atleast 2 years' of experience.
Must be willing to work from tier 2 cities like Patna, Lucknow, Nagpur etc.
- Analytically oriented and resourceful individual with ability to solve problems in an ambiguous environment. Willingness to learn and stretch in accomplishing the desired output.
- Strong communication skills both spoken and written are a must.
- Ability to handle people at different levels of the hierarchy.
- Exposure to Windows Office and proficiency with MS Excel and MS Power Point is a must.
- Have a strong learning curve.