Role and responsibilities:
Looking for Young and vibrant leaders responsible for supporting various teams and their initiatives in the growth of the business.
- Be the catalyst for transformation. Communicate and contact the stakeholders of the project and deliver the desired output in conformance with the expectation through problem solving techniques, root cause analysis, Identify bottlenecks and issues, expedite execution on ground
- Provide the impetus and bandwidth to facilitate the right decisions and ensure their execution. Be an integral part of the research and analytics in understanding the issue in hand.
- To implement strong management practices and drive performance improvement within business by developing a strong pool of knowledge.
- To structure work plans and to develop hypotheses and analysis to test them
- Graduate from a top Management institution (IIM, ISB, Ivy League or equivalent) or have a Masters degree from a top institution with a strong academic background.
- 2-4 years of management consulting, strategy or Telecom experience.
- Leadership mindset, Analytically oriented and resourceful individual with ability to solve problems in an ambiguous environment. Willingness to learn and stretch in accomplishing the desired output.
-Strong communication skills both spoken and written are a must. Ability to handle people at different levels of the hierarchy.
- Exposure to Windows Office and proficiency with MS Excel and MS Powerpoint is a must.
- Experience in working with business strategy teams and closely coordinate with CEO and other key stakeholders of the company
- Your compensation will be competitive with a substantial bonus component depending on performance.