F&EP Strategy & Management Consulting Shared Services Professional - IIM/IIT/XLRI
We have some urgent demands for Strategy and management consulting positions.
- Assisting in proposals, RFIs, and client presentations for shared services
- Lead business diagnosis and planning activities, including scoping for shared services
- Documenting As-Is Process in shared service scope areas, as-is assessment and gap analysis
- Assisting in managing Process Transition, Knowledge Transfers & Process Re-engineering
- Assisting with shared services operating model design and implementation including governance and service management
- Assisting in conducting business case analysis for a shared services programs
- Assisting business architecture implementation activities
- Defining testing and implementation activities for architectures, capabilities and processes
- Developing and testing business processes, capabilities, and architectures
- Preparing the client for deployment (communications, training))
- 40-80% Global Travel is required
Qualifications: CA/CFA "MBA Tier 1 Institute (IIMs / IIT / JBIMS / MDI / NMIMS / SJMSOM / SCMHRD / SIBM / SPJIMR / XIMB / XLRI )"
Knowledge and skill requirements "Experience Required:
- 3-10 years of work experience preferably candidates from BPO, Consulting firms or Companies involved in setting up of Captive Shared Services.
- Led at least 1 project in one or more phases ( Assessment, Planning, Design, Development, Operational Support) of Implementation of Finance and Accounting Shared Service Centers or BPO in one of the core finance processes
- Functional experience in Finance transformation projects across all or any of the phases i.e Plan, design, Build, Test and Deploy, preferably involving implementation of Enabling technology, tools and Software applications
- Experience working with a Management Consulting firm is preferred. Experience with either one or more of the following ERP financials applications from a Business Analysis & Functional Design perspective is preferred: PeopleSoft, Oracle or SAP, Experience on shared service feasibility studies, design as well as operations including transition of work from onsite location