* Experienced professional to be responsible for assisting with various tasks, including collecting, maintaining, and managing various files, spreadsheet and databases associated with Corporate Events processes.
* Experience working with Microsoft Excel and Word and Adobe Acrobat programs required. Wiki experience is a plus. Candidate should possess excellent organization and project management skills, excellent writing and verbal communication skills, have strong attention to detail and be able to demonstrate strong initiative and follow through. The candidate should have the ability to interact well with associates at all levels and manage multiple projects with shifting deadlines. Experience in event management or the hospitality industry is a plus.
Experience and Requirements:
* Two to three years of experience with a background in Corporate Communications
* Graduates/Post Graduates in any discipline preferred
* Manage and monitor the Corporate Events and INSITE mailboxes in Microsoft Outlook
* Manage and monitor attendee registration databases, including Cvent and Streampoint
- Mark participants, enter budgets and pull daily reports from registration databases for various events and edit/format for distribution
* Edit and format event survey results and prepare reports for distribution
* Conduct online event venue and/or speaker research
* Setup webcasts and conference calls for upcoming virtual events
* Assist with the tracking and monitoring of continuing education credits
* Generate and report monthly, quarterly and annual event statistics
* Maintain and edit event invitee Excel spreadsheets and pull invitee lists from Engage Mailing Database as needed
* Manage Events Wiki page to maintain accurate and current information is listed on this site