Central EHS role -- reporting to the Country EHS Head. Graduate Engineer --Pref Electrical with additional diploma in Safety. Experience in Manufacturing Engg companies . Experience in Handling EHS and inclination to move to a governance role. Wherein requirements are more of designing policies, procedures, ensuring business divisions implement those and driving Country EHS Head in the initiative planned for the country.
* Drive corporate wide environmental goals, targets and standards.
* Influencing organizations to maintain environmental performance to the environmental goals, targets and standards.
* Tracking, analyzing, and report environmental performance indicators and driving continuous improvement efforts.
* Partner with Government Affairs and Public Affairs to monitor and track applicable environmental regulations.
* Interface and influence regulatory agencies, government officials, and industry leaders in developing and implementing new environmental regulations.
* Ensure compliance through audit and oversight processes to global environmental programs