Participate as a senior software engineer in making Terracotta's terabyte-scale in memory data management products which provide predictable, snap-in, performance and scale for enterprise applications. Innovate and lead the design and implementation of features and products that are used in millions deployed applications.
Tasks and Responsibilities
1. Software Development, Software Design and Architecting
2. Recommendation of technologies & Contribute creatively with innovative ideas for products and features
1. Strong expertise with concurrency and/or transactions
2. Strong core-Java skills, strong understanding of the Java Memory Model and workings of the JVM
3. Experience with the challenges of distributed computing systems
4. Solid familiarity with communication protocols, TCP/IP networking
5. Experience with software design and communication with team members via documenting and diagramming design
6. Experience leading a small team of software developers working on a common task
IT Skills Required:
1. Strong experience developing with Java, Java ecosystem related tools
2. Strong understanding of data structures and collection types common in Java
3. Significant experience with concurrency / multithreading
4. SCM tools such as SVN, git, etc.