* Experience of working in a service industry out of which last 5 years should be in HRO domain dealing with Indian and international clients
* Experience of managing multiple geographies especially in APAC
Skill / Attributes * Inspiring, charismatic personality, with a positive attitude
* Gravitas to influence and persuade decision-makers at senior level
* Excellent communication skills, keeping all key stakeholders updated
* Strong commercial and financial acumen
* Excellent networker and builder of relationships
* Flexible , highly adaptable and willing to be hands on
* Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
* Ability to work without direct supervision, and efficiently manage tasks and time. Be spirited with the expertise to best harness the company resources to win sustainable new business
Main Responsibilities * Responsible for day-to-day operations of all departments of the organization-namely -- Payroll, Compliance, F&A, Recruiting, Project Support etc meeting client's SLAs.
* Directing all aspects of payroll &accounting operations, overseeing all transactions related to general ledger, receivables, payables, payroll and financial reporting.
* Directing all aspects of statutory & labour compliances for client servicing requirements
* Analyzing company's financial results with respect to profits, trends, costs and compliance with budgets. Issue regular status and ad hoc reports to senior management.
* Providing strategic guidance to support company growth needs.
* Developing and coordinating all relationships with clients and stakeholders.
* Developing and maintaining all necessary accounting policies and systems, including general ledger and financial reporting. Ensuring that records are maintained in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles.
* Assisting senior management in financial planning and results, MIS management. Work with other team members to understand revenue and cost drivers and define appropriate reports for tracking.
* Coordinating and/or preparing tax schedules, returns and information.
* Managing relationships with labour department officials and ensuring compliance.
* Managing all tax planning and compliances.
* Managing cash flow.
* Other finance and administrative duties as required.