To succeed in this demanding role you will need to demonstrate the following experience and skills:
* Project a professional image of client and provide high quality service to clients and related third-parties
* High quality professional day-to-day execution of vendor, royalty and channel review engagements in addition to other types of third-party reviews
* Strong analytical, research, and organizational skills, issue identification/prioritization/ resolution and report writing skills
* Ability to execute project plans, manages multiple tasks, prioritize workloads and manage individual/team budgets.
* Analyze client contracts with third-parties, identify areas of risk and prepare audit programs to deliver client's services
* Prepare contract review/summarization prioritizing key risk areas
* Interact directly with licensees, clients, and other internal and external parties to obtain relevant data and documents in required forms and consistent with project objectives and deadlines.
* Draft reports for management review and document review results in work papers.
* Maintain accurate and detailed work papers supporting identified issues
* Assess data accuracy and reasonableness and follow-up directly with clients and third-parties appropriately to achieve necessary understanding and to resolve anomalies
* Bachelors/Master degree in Business or Finance.
* Chartered Accountancy qualification is desirable.
* One to three years of experience in finance, forensic accounting and/or internal/external audit or experience in performing vendor, royalty, channel and/or other types of third-party reviews.
* Strong written and spoken English language skills.
* Working knowledge of business processes (including procurement, inventory accounting and management, sales, accounting, ERP system interfaces etc)
* Strong Microsoft Excel & Access skills. VBA and SQL database knowledge is desirable