We are looking for a Director of Content Marketing responsible for the design and execution of a content strategy across all of ManageMySpa's marketing channels. In this role, you will define content strategy, serve as editor for all content initiatives, and build and manage writers and content marketers to drive positive brand awareness, engagement, and lead generation. You will be responsible for rapidly scaling demand generation by producing a variety of content including blog posts, email communications, sales tools, collateral, video scripts and more. You must enjoy working in a fast paced environment, can multi-task, and thrive in an environment that rewards high quality work. This role requires you to be based in Hyderabad.
* At least 5 years of relevant experience as a leader in multichannel content creation
* Demonstrable track record of defining and executing highly effective content marketing programs
* Bachelor's/Master's degree in English, Journalism, Public Relations or related communications field. MBA in marketing a plus
* Develop a deep understanding of our market and buyer. Build a solid content marketing strategy that will position us as the key player in the market.
* Create the world's most amazing content. Identify key campaign themes and build various types of content (blog posts, infographics, e-books, webinars etc.). The goal of the content strategy will be to generate leads and nurture them through the marketing and sales funnel.
* Partner with other teams including digital marketing, sales, product, customer success and events to create and optimize content assets to increase awareness, campaign effectiveness, and lead generation.
* Create and manage an editorial calendar mapped to business objectives, key announcements, and events.
* Work with the rest of the marketing team to distribute content and amplify across channels. Be ready to try out new things to get our content in front of new audiences.
* Build and track benchmarks for measuring success and ROI. Implement new tools and processes for effective creation and measurement of content.
* Build a content strategy and team that can scale quickly and amplify lead generation and winning customers.
* Conduct ongoing usability tests to gauge content effectiveness and measure traffic growth.
* Build and manage a team of in-house/outsourced content editors, marketers and copywriters.
* Writes really well. You're a commander of the written word and can connect with audiences in a professional, yet friendly manner.
* Is tech and web-savvy. You can quickly grasp our technology and clearly communicate benefits to a non-techie, but business savvy audience.
* Is experienced (at least 5 years). You've written blog posts and emails for marketing campaigns with defined conversion goals. You understand how to write and conduct A/B testing. And overall, can turn our content into a lead generation machine. Prior experience in managing content for corporate websites.
* Is crazy organized and efficient. You can juggle multiple projects without breaking a sweat. You're a master of multi-tasking.
* Is Metrics-driven and focused on ROI. You can develop KPIs, dashboards and benchmark reports to measure content engagement success.
* Is a leader and mentor. You can collaborate and manage a team as well as multiple projects