Consumer Insights Manager 2003-2005 MBA Marketing Batches
Corporate Search is one of India's leading Executive Search and Talent hunt firm with a specialized focus in the multiple sectors
We have the following requirement - MNC Client - FMCG Sector in Mumbai
Consumer Insights Manager
Role is to :
- Implement the organization advertising and promotions strategy by managing a team of marketing professionals who develop and execute promotional campaigns.
- These campaigns inform the organizations target market of the merits of purchasing its products and services and may include trade exhibitions; direct mailing; telemarketing; seminars; store signs and billboards; and print, television, film, and radio advertising.
- Define advertising objectives, recommend choice of media, and allocate internal and external resources so that campaigns are effective, economical, and appropriate for their intended audience.
- Liaise with managers in sales, marketing, and brand management to develop campaigns that will help them achieve their sales goals; integrate with other campaigns; and align with the organization's overall advertising and promotions strategy.
- Contribute to the development of sales strategies for a product, service, or market segment that align with the organization's vision and its current and long-term business objectives.
- Select, and manage ongoing relationships with, external vendors and agencies (for example printers, event organizers, graphic designers, advertising agencies, media outlets).
- Lead, direct, evaluate, and develop a team of marketing communications professionals to ensure that the organization's advertising and promotions strategy is implemented effectively and within established budgets.
- MBA from Top B School or Top Pedigree B Schools like IIM/XLRI/SPJ/NM/FMS/IIT 2003-2005 batches with degree in Sales and Marketing
- Work experience of 10 years or more with a minimum of 6 years- experience in Consumer Insights or related field
- Worked in a cross-functional, matrix ed organization to champion and drive a consumer-driven agenda
- Client-side experience mandatory (preferably with a FMCG organization
- Sound understanding of various research tools & techniques - Quantitative &Qualitative Knowledgeable and has applied learning
- Analytical mindset, with a passion for deconstructing and re framing questions and an ability to distill disparate data sets into clear & meaningful recommendations
- An effective net worker, who is able to build strong relationships with global counterparts
- A deep understanding of how to turn insights into action and impact
- Excellent Communicator
Preferred from : Hospitality - Restaurants Industry, FMCG, FMCD, Food and beverages excluding Liquor, Market Research Companies esp in FMCG food category