Roles & Responsibilities:
* Preparation of business plans for start-up phase, growth phase Restructuring and consolidation
* Development of comprehensive strategy for technology acquisition, technology absorption and technology outreach in the area of life sciences, physical sciences and services sector.
* Syndication of large debt and equity placements for corporate enterprises
* Structuring mergers and acquisitions for corporate sector and stewarding such transactions through legal, statutory and structural processes.
* Design of organizations and organizational restructuring through strategic planning.
* Development of policy document for Government bodies in areas such as infrastructure, social development and public private partnership.Sector analysis and updating sector specific research reports.
* Masters Degree in Finance from a premier Institution or a Chartered Accountant.
* Superior writing and oral communication skills with a particular abili ty to understand scientific.
* Team player with excellent interpersonal skills and proven ability to attend to detail and work independently.
* Self-starter who can work under pressure, manage multiple projects and details, meet inflexible deadlines on own initiative and find creative solutions to problems.
Should be highly efficient in HTML, Java Script, CSS, Flash, Photoshop, J Query, CorelDraw, Illustrator, Dream weaver, table less layouts, responsive website pages and Sound Forge
Should be able to work on multiple projects to meet deadlines
Should Possess excellent communication skills (both verbal and written), open minded and team player
Passion to deliver excellence