A senior Java/J2EE Integration developer with strong technical skills, hunger for knowledge and willing to work in a loosely coupled & highly self-managed team.
* Strong real time hands-on experience with developing and supporting applications leveraging Apache Camel, Spring Boot & Java/J2EE.
* Good understanding of Enterprise Integration Patterns and their suitability.
* Good knowledge of Java build automation tools like Apache Maven, Gradle.
* Experience with SOAP & REST web services.
* Ability to write unit test cases using JUnit and any mocking frameworks like Mockito, Powermock etc. * Must have worked with any version control systems, preferably GIT.
* Knowledge of at least one messaging software, preferably ActiveMQ and at least one NoSQL databases like MongoDB.
* Must be able to understand the non-functional requirements and take part it non-functional testing as needed. * Must have worked in Agile Software Development methodology.
* Must have documentation skills for writing technical interface specifications, how-tos, RCAs etc