Employer - Leading Consulting Firm
Designation - Consultant / Sr. Consultant - Business and Risk Consulting for Real Estate, Capital Projects, Engineering Procurement and Construction (EPC) and Construction Sector.
Qualification: MBA (Finance, Strategy, Operations, General Management) / B.E. / B. Tech.
Experience - 2 - 7 Years post qualification experience in Business Consulting and Risk Consulting for Real Estate, Capital Projects and Construction sector clients.
Job Location - UAE
- Understand the client's requirements and write effective client proposals that articulate the specialized domain skills
- Conduct interviews with clients (senior staff - CXOs & heads of business units), analyze the facts, establish hypotheses and derive conclusions
- Deliver concise deliverables that are tailored to the client's business, and requirements, in a timely fashion
- Understand the business model and business processes of the client
- Conduct various operational and technical reviews of capital projects and construction programs as part of the engagement team to identify risks and opportunities where internal controls can be enhanced and developed
- Maintain client relationships and assist team in managing engagement economics, client expectations and efforts of staff analysts
- Stay abreast of current business and economic developments relevant to the client's business
- Develop a positive work environment and encourage teamwork
- Provide expertise and professional advice to the organization on compliance and system / process controls to ensure implementation of a right audit program
- Prepare project plan, work program, perform data analyses, document working papers, etc, as required in execution of an engagement
- Prepares timely deliverables as per approved project plans for review by the Manager
- Prepare client presentations (for different target audiences - CXOs, Board of Directors, Audit Committees)
The candidate should have prior experience of working in any of the following sectors : Real Estate, Capital Projects, Engineering Procurement and Construction (EPC) or Construction Sectors.
Knowledge of design, engineering, construction and project management principles and practice
Experience with construction / project cost estimation and quantity surveying, budgeting and accounting
Understanding of project planning, controls, QA/QC, contract administration, procurement and construction / project risk management
Ability to read and interpret construction drawings and project schedules
Skilled with MS applications and familiarity with project management systems and applications
Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Interpersonal skills to interact in team environment and foster client relationships
Sound job administration skills
Above average written communication skills including documentation of findings and recommendations
Must be able to handle highly confidential information in a strictly professional manner