Below are the details :
- Government Reforms and Infrastructure Management (GRID) is a Strategic Business Unit (SBU) under the Business Advisory Services line of service.
- We work with Government Agencies, Donor Agencies, IDCs and Utilities Companies. It is a mix of public and private sector agencies.
Consulting industry : Public sector & Government
Education : B. Tech + MBA (Finance / Operations / Systems)
Key Result Areas :
- Business process re-engineering
- Business process modeling
- Fit-gap analysis
- Requirement analysis
- Business analyst / analysis
- Technical analysis
- Process improvement
- Business improvement
- Program / project management
- Functional testing
- Process analysis
- Project life-cycle
- Management consulting
Essential Skills :
- Willingness to travel and work in cities on long-term assignments
- Ability to manage tasks independently with senior officials in government.
Candidates having experience working on government projects can apply.