* To prepare business plans for agri business companies in the area of Seed, fertilizers, agri-chemicals, farm equipments (Agro-input)
* To prepare research agenda for seed and other input and to crosslink it with other sectors like food sectors.
* To prepare strategic plans for the donor funded projects in the area of Agro-input value chain development, sustainable development and nutrition focus
* To carry out research and prepare periodical reports in various segments of Agro-input.
* To coordinate management development programs in the area of value chain management, business management and food retail management, conducted in association with Cornell University.
* To monitor sponsored research projects that are managed by Sathguru involving public and private institutions and generate periodic progress report relating to such projects.
* Advanced degree in Agribusiness Management plus significant demonstrated experience in project implementation is preferred.
* Superior writing and oral communication skills with a particular ability to translate scientific concepts into language easily understood by the non scientist community.
* Team player with excellent interpersonal skills and proven ability to attend to detail and work independently.
* Self-starter who can work under pressure, manage multiple projects and details, meet inflexible deadlines on own initiative and find creative solutions to problems.