(Only candidates based out of Kuala Lumpur need to apply)
We are a boutique executive search firm based out of NCR, looking for an Executive Search Consultant whose primary responsibility will be business development, client management, and overseeing the efficient execution of client mandates.
About The Firm:
We are a young company started by an IIMA alumni with rich experience across management consulting, private equity and financial services. Within a short span of time we have been able successful in positioning ourselves as the Go-to-firm for some of our prestigious clientele which includes leading developers, consulting firms, private equity set ups and eCommerce firms.
Our offices are present in Gurgaon and Kuala Lumpur.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Build a healthy client roaster and be involved in client relationship management
- Manage and grow the client relationships
- Identify emerging business trends and build strategies to capitalize on them
- Participate in HR events and understand the emerging needs
- Work towards building a brand for the firm
- Work together with the execution team to shortlist the ideal candidates for the role
- Work towards selecting the right candidate profiles and introducing them to the client
- Adhere to internal systems and processes
- The right candidate should have a background in consulting or executive search in real estate, financial services or eCommerce industries.
We are looking at people with a flair for business development and relationship management.
The right candidate should have the following background:
- Should be a graduate from a leading educational institution and preferably an MBA
- Should have shown academic brilliance and should have excelled in one extra-curricular field
- Should have a minimum of four years of experience in a corporate set up and a minimum of two years interacting with senior management professionals preferably at CXO levels
- Should be organized, analytical and have strong mathematical quotient
- Should have strong oral and written communication skills
- Should have a problem-solving attitude
- Should have deep understanding of operational aspects of either real estate, financial services or eCommerce industries
- Should have managed a team
- Should have the ability to motivate sub-ordinates and be a team player
Being a small firm we do expect the candidate to demonstrate dexterity in picking up cross-functional responsibilities.