- Understand and apply complex human capital concepts to respond to critical client demand.
- Develop and maintain understanding of the full breadth of membership offerings with a thorough understanding of the published body of complex and analytical research.
- Collaborate with account executives to develop responses to member needs and advise account executives on the existence of resources in preparation for their calls with clients and prospects.
- Partner with Member Advisory team on projects.
- Utilize defined workflows, templates, and standards, as well as operating independently of those constructs, using good judgment as to when that is necessary.
- Develop new tools, templates, and workflows to optimize the efficiency and effectiveness of this role, and also to provide the rest of the Member Advisory team and other colleagues with these resources.
- Assist with triaging incoming member requests when more in-depth expertise is required.
- Maintain accurate record of member activities in SalesForce.com.
- Education: Bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline.
- Experience: Experience either as a practitioner, as a researcher or supporting practitioners in the HR, Talent Management, and/or Learning & Development fields.
- Schedule: Normal business hours, with ability to work a flexible schedule, as needed.