- Assess the current statefinancefunction performance and capabilities of client organizations
- Deliver projects in the areas of Process and controls optimization, Shared services andfinancefunction consolidation / integration, Working capital optimization, Close process optimization, Corporate performance management, and Budgeting, planning and forecasting
- Understand and designfinanceprocesses, and recommend improvement opportunities around process efficiencies and internal controls
- Work closely with client representatives to build a consensus on the future state of thefinancefunction and secure buy-in from all relevant stakeholders
- Actively contribute in business development (proposals, solutioning, diagnostics etc.)
- CA / MBA (Finance) from premier institute
- Commerce / Science / Engineering background from a premier institute
- 1 to 12 years experience in improving the performance of thefinancefunction across various industries
- Experience in the areas offinanceprocess improvement, working capital, cost reduction, budgeting & planning, inventory management
- Ability to interact with seniorfinancepersonnel at client organizations - understand and empathize with their needs and collaboratively conceptualize and develop solutions
- Experience withfinancebenchmarks and performance measures
- Strong interpersonal skills with high levels of enthusiasm and a good team player.
- Strong general consulting skills
- Ability to empathize with clients and to work to demanding time frames/deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills