Key Area of Responsibilities:
1. Person will work from offshore in the technical track of client engagements to perform activities such as code development and issue resolution.
2. Report status of development back to offshore team lead. Will have to interact directly with onshore team members, wherever applicable
3. Ability to understand the business requirement, functional specs
4. Ability to write technical specs.
5. Ability to perform code development activities and also a lead a team of developers to produce quality technical deliverables.
6. Participate in quality assurance process for all technical deliverables
7. Strong oral and written communication skills
Qualifications : Bachelor Degree or Master's Degree with relevant experience
Technical Applications Experience:
1. Good knowledge of either Forms(9i/10g)(Preferable)
2. Good knowledge of SQL and PLSQL is a MUST
3. Good knowledge of Reports 10g (or) XML Publisher and BI Publisher (or) OBIEE (Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition) (or) Discoverer Reports.
4. Should have executed reports, conversions, extensions or interfaces in at least 1-2 implementations
5. Knowledge of Oracle Applications(Release 12 version) is a MUST
6. Knowledge on Workflows, OAF, ADF
7. Implementation/Upgrade Experience of Oracle E-Business Suite R12.