Qualification :LLB/ LLM ( with Min 1yr+ Exp in Document Review)
Role and Responsibilities:
The responsibilities will involve the following:
- Deep subject matter understanding on the issues at litigation/investigation.
- Developing training materials to communicate the core issues and processes to be applied in the case.
- Researching about the industry to which the case belongs. Understand the industry jargons, nuances, and process practices of the industry.
- Comprehending the documents in conjunction with the industry and client protocol requirements.
- Communicating with client on the progress and queries, as they may arise.
- Identify cross selling, up-selling opportunities in existing client relationships.
Work closely with US & UK team in developing and applying consistent processes across locations.