- Consultants with experience implementing SAP Enterprise portal and related frameworks.
- Experience with SAP EP tools and technologies required, with emphasis on the Development tools within the SAP Portal platform.
- Responsibilities will include analysis of customer requirements, functional and technical design creation, and technical development of solutions.
1) Should be experienced in managing projects and balancing responsibilities of multiple projects
2) Should be excellent in client facing skills
3) Implementation/Support experience with a SAP Portal platform
4) Functional knowledge in banking sector is preferable
5) Java / J2EE + Web Development skills such as UI5/Html5
6) SAP Netweaver Framework Concepts
7) SAP Portal Framework, i.e. iView development and other content development skills including Webdynpro JAVA
8) Development Tools:
9) SAP Netweaver Developer Studio (Eclipse based platform) +Java Development Infrastructure (NWDI )
10) Special development areas, i.e. Knowledge Management & Collaboration(Preferable for Business Intelligence, Exchange Infrastructure)
11) SAP backend systems knowledge, like R/3 (most common - HR and Logistic), BW, CRM,SRM and etc.
Some functional knowledge (business), i.e. Human Resource Management (most common - Employee Self Service and Manager Self Service), Customer Relationship Management and etc.