* Axway XFB (XSR,Gateway , Transfer Interpel & Transfer CFT) Product Expert and Admin who can work in 24*7 technical support format with the following experience
* Synchrony Gateway with XSR Administration - 1-5 year of experience.
* Transfer CFT Administration - 1-5 years of experience
* Transfer Interpel Administration - 1-5 years of experience
* Transfer Protocols and Security Concepts, like ftp, sftp, OFTP, PEL, PEsit, AS1/2/3,HTTP etc.
* Engineering or equivalent degree; Relevant working experience of 7-8 years in Infrastructure Management;
* Established OS Support skills including fault diagnosis and fix; Experience of hardware fault diagnosis on HP, Compaq or IBM Intel based technology;
* Working knowledge of networking principles including TCP/IP, DNS, and DHCP. Experience -- Desirable
* Certified in Server technologies; * Various Microsoft applications including Exchange 2003 / 2007,.2010 IIS, MOM, SCOM , WSUS, SMS, ADS; or AIX/Linux/HPUX/Solaris N or N-1 versions;
* Working knowledge of Directory / Domains; Knowledge of EARS. Previous experience with vendors for hardware and software upgrades, installations, and problem determination. Personal Qualities
* Analytical and methodical approach to problem solving;
* Self-driven and able to work single handedly ; Be able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines;
* Team Leader (ability to work with other teams to provide a service to a client to an agreed SLA);
* Client Facing Skills - required to meet with the client to ensure client expectation are understood and delivered ;
* Good verbal and written communication skills; Conflict management skills needed.
* To automate, administer, manage, run and make reliable, trustworthy and dependable the processing of production;
* To integrate in production of the new application programs or data processing sequences;
* To configure and parameterize the production equipments;
* To automate the procedures of technical management and pattern matching of alarms;
* To define and implement the procedures of recovery in the event of incident and of restoration of the data. To define, implement and to follow the protection plan and the plans help;
* To implement the standards, standards, rules and procedures of the field to be administer, manage, run and take care of their application program;
* To prepare and upgrade the dashboards, the Handout, specification, instructions, information and the reference frames of production, to transfer knowledge ;
* To analyze, treat and capitalize the incidents of production of level 2. To technically assist the administrator of application program and system Junior, the pilots of operations management and the wizards users;
* To formalize the reports of incident and the action plans and to ensure the implementation of it. To put in place, introduce, position rights to use and access, to maintain and put at day ;
* Optimize measuring instruments of performance and to produce them referrers; * To level the pieces of software and the products, to apply the patches. To take part in the projects of change.